MOTIVATION The primary motivation for a dual degree programme (B.Tech/B.Tech (Honours) + M.Tech programme) is to create a win-win proposition for both students and faculty.
DETAILS The following points were taken into account in the preparation of this proposal:
- Minimize changes to B.Tech programme of study.
- Minimize changes to time tabling.
- Maintain parity with 2-year M.Tech in terms of credit requirements.
- Provide a flexible programme of study – both for students and faculty.
- Maximize opportunity for research.
- Give all B.Tech’s (regular and honours) an opportunity.
- The primary motivation for a dual degree programme is to create a win-win proposition for both students and faculty.