Candidates shortlisted for interviews for Sponsored MTech, July 2017
The candidates shortlisted for interviews for our Sponsored MTech programme on July 11th, 2017, have been notified by email. The shortlisting criteria has been listed below. If a candidate satisfies the below criteria, has applied to IIT-H and has not received the call letter, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Candidate should have indicated sponsorship by employer in his/her application
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of work experience
- Percentage/GPA cutoffs
- >= 60% or >= 7.0 CGPA in a Bachelors degree
1. The department reserves the right to set a suitable cutoff criteria for shortlisting the candidates for exam/interview. The department also reserves the right to not select any candidate.
2. Please note that in all the aforementioned criteria, when percentage or GPA criterion is mentioned, we use the percentage criterion only when the application information does not contain a GPA. If not, we use the GPA information (and not converted percentages).