Conferences Organized at IIT Hyderabad
Workshops and Training Programs:
- 2018 (June): Dr Sparsh Mittal gave lectures in the TLC training program for faculty members from different institutes.
- 2018 (May/June): Dr Sparsh Mittal gave lectures in the TEQIP Phase-III training program for senior faculty members from different institutes.
- 2018-01-23: Dr Sparsh Mittal gave lectures in the faculty induction program under TEQIP.
- 2017-11-10: On “Advanced Computer Architecture”, held at MITAOE (Pune, Maharashtra, India). Organizer: Dr. Sparsh Mittal
- 2017-11-05: Workshop on “Applied Machine Learning” conducted for employees of Qualcomm, Hyderabad. Organizer: Dr Vineeth N Balasubramanian (along with faculty from EE department)
- 2017-07-31: Summer Schools on Machine Learning and Computer Vision held at IIIT-Hyderabad. Co-organizer/Speaker: Dr Vineeth N Balasubramanian
- 2017-11-04: “GCCS Workshop on Cyber Security “, held at IIT Hyderabad. Organizer: Dr. Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma
- 2017-03-04: On “Advanced Memory System Architecture”, held at IIT Hyderabad. Organizer: Dr. Sparsh Mittal
- 2017-08-11: On “Computer Architecture”, held at Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad. Organizer: Dr. Sparsh Mittal
- 2016-11-30: Workshop on Assistive Vision held at ACCV 2018. Please see this link for more details. Co-organizer: Dr Vineeth N Balasubramanian
- 2016-08-31: Workshop on “Deep Learning for Computer Vision” conducted for CDAC employees across India at CDAC-Hyderabad. Organizer: Dr Vineeth N Balasubramanian
|Title||Course Co-ordinator||Expert Faculty||Date|
|Programming GPUS & Accelarators||Dr. Ramakrishna Upadrasta||Prof. Sanjay Rajopadhye, Colorado State University||March 5th - 9th, 2018|
|Open Prototyping Methodologies for 5G Systems||Dr. Bheemarjuna Reddy Tamma||Prof. Raymond Knopp, Eurecom, France||December 26th-30th, 2017.|
|Diffusion in Social and Information Networks: Problems, Models and Machine Learning Methods||Dr. Srijith P. K.||Dr. Manuel Gomez Rodriguez, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany||December 11th-14th, 2017.|