- Maunendra Sankar Desarkar, Rohan Tondulkar, Manisha Dubey’s paper titled “Get Me The Best: Predicting Best Answerers in Community Question Answering sites” go accepted in ACM RecSys 2018.
- Saurabh Joshi, Prateek Kumar, Ruben Martins and Sukrut Rao’s paper titled “Approximation Strategies for Incomplete MaxSAT” is accepted at CP 2018.
- Dr. Sparsh Mittal’s article on GPU security is covered on HPCWire website. His articles on ReRAM-based accelerators for neural network and hybrid SSDs are covered on StorageSearch website. His article on FPGA-based accelerators for convolutional neural networks is covered by InsideHPC
- Arghya Pal and Dr. Vineeth Balasubramanian, “Adversarial Data Programming: Using GANs to Relax the Bottleneck of Curated Labeled Data” International Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR’18)
- Charu Sharma, Deepak Nathani and Manohar Kaul, “Solving Partial Assignment Problems using Random Clique Complexes”, International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML’18)